Welcome to City Beach London!
City Beach London is very excited to be developing the UK’s largest all weather beach. It will offer:
- dozens of different sand-based sports including sand soccer (beach football), beach volleyball, footvolley, beach rugby, and sandminton;
- a venue for:
- private celebrations;
- corporate parties with a beach- or Caribbean theme;
- other relaxed beach events with a sporty twist;
- outlets for food-, drinks- and sports brands that add to the buzz of a lively beach where it never rains and when it snows it’s warm inside.
One of the most important parts of developing the plans is the input we get from potential users. These are people who:
- enjoy playing, coaching, refereeing or watching beach sports;
- are organising any event, from a corporate launch to a birthday party and most any type of celebration;
- manage the retail of food, drinks, sports products and related products or services.
Your Like on Facebook will also help us overcome the last political hurdles of showing demand, getting the site, and the planning permission process. Plans are already being drawn up and will be published soon here (we hope you like the current overhaul we are undergoing). And, we hope to hear from you very soon and we will keep you posted! Here are a few ways you can connect with us to find out more:
- Join our group by liking us on “City Beach London” on Facebook!
- Come to one of our social activities in the park which we’ll be posting soon to our “City Beach London” page on Meetup.
- Come to one of our Info Parties at The Windsor Castle Pub (98 Park Road, NW1 4SH) as we discuss the plan for City Beach London. Dates to be announced soon.
- If you play volleyball in London, tell us all about your experiences: where you play, clubs in London, finding courts and more by contributing your information here.
- If you’re not on Facebook, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.